Citrus-Soy Marinated Swordfish
Martha Stewart Living Television
- Four (6 to 8-ounce) swordfish steaks
- Zest of 1/2 orange
- 1/4 cup (about 1 orange) fresh orange juice
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (3-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- Place swordfish in a shallow baking dish or a resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, stir together zests, juices, oil, soy sauce, ginger, and shallots. Pour marinade over; turn to coat. Let marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.