Sara's Herb Cream Cheese
Use herb cream cheese to make Sara Foster's Breakfast Burritos.
Yield Makes enough to serve 8
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, minced
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pepper, parsley, and scallions, beating with a wooden spoon until creamy; set aside. This mixture can be stored, refrigerated, in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.