Lobster Fra Diavolo
This recipe for lobster fra diavolo is courtesy of Sal Scognamillo, the owner of Patsy's.
The Martha Stewart Show, Episode 3060
- 2 (1 1/4-pound) lobsters
- 3 cups prepared Fra Diavolo sauce (patsys.com)
- 1/4 dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 pound cooked linguine, for serving
- Fill a large stockpot two-thirds full with cold water; set over high heat. Bring to a boil. Add lobsters and return to a boil, let cook about 12 minutes. Using tongs, remove lobsters, and transfer to a platter or large bowl. Using kitchen scissors, trim the tip of each lobster claw; allow the liquid to drain, and discard. Split lobsters lengthwise.
- In a large skillet, bring Fra Diavolo sauce to a boil over medium-high heat; add wine. Transfer lobster to skillet and spoon sauce over lobster. Reduce heat, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Divide lobster evenly between two plates. Serve immediately with linguine and topped with sauce.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.