Sara's Scrambled Eggs
Use scrambled eggs to make Sara Foster's Breakfast Burrito.
Yield Makes enough to serve 8
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, salt, and pepper vigorously for 15 seconds.
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook butter until melted and foamy. Add egg mixture, and reduce heat to medium. Using a rubber or flat wooden spatula, push eggs toward center while tilting skillet to distribute runny parts. When they are almost set, scramble eggs, gently turning them over several times. Remove skillet from heat.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.