Winter Green Salad with Honey-Apple Cider Vinaigrette
This simple yet elegant salad recipe is courtesy of White House executive chef Cristeta Comerford.Also try: Turkey Lasagna with Spinach
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2010
- 1 pound mixed winter greens, such as chicory, frisee, tatsoi, spinach, or arugula
- 1/2 fresh fennel bulb, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 Granny Smith apple, julienned
- Spiced Walnuts (http://www.marthastewart.com/254951/spiced-walnuts)
- White House Honey-Apple Cider Vinaigrette (http://www.marthastewart.com/254797/white-house-honey-apple-cider-vinaigrett)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place greens, fennel, apple, and walnuts in a large bowl; add vinaigrette and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.