Use this sweet, buttery topping on Rhubarb Pie or any other fruit pie in place of a top crust.
Source: Everyday Food, 2005
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter (cut into small pieces)
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, light-brown sugar, granulated sugar, and salt. With your hands, work in butter until large, moist clumps form. Chill, covered, until ready to use.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.