Photography: Marcus Nilsson
Martha Stewart Living
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Serves 4
- 22 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and sliced
- 2 cans (13.5 ounces each) whole artichoke hearts, drained, halved if large
- 1/2 cup pitted olives, such as Kalamata
- 1/2 cup caper berries
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless firm white-fleshed fish, such as cod or monkfish, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- Crusty bread, for serving
- Combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, artichokes, olives, caper berries, oil, and wine in a large straight-sided skillet (it will be used on the grill). Season with salt and pepper, then season fish on both sides with salt and pepper and arrange on top. Place lemon slices on top of and around fish.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place skillet on grill, cover grill, and cook until fish is opaque throughout, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately with bread.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.