Rooibos Tea and Grapefruit-Ade
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
Martha Stewart Living
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
Yield Makes 3 1/2 cups
- 2 teaspoons loose-leaf or 2 bags rooibos tea
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh Ruby Red grapefruit juice (from 2 grapefruits)
- Grapefruit slices, for serving
- Brew tea in 2 cups boiling water 4 minutes; strain or remove bag. Let cool completely. Meanwhile, combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Let cool completely, then combine with grapefruit juice and tea in a pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 2 days. Serve over ice, garnished with grapefruit slices.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.