For a nonalcoholic version, replace the vodka with an equal amount of water.
Photography: Matthew Williams
Martha Stewart Living
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Serves 8
- 5 ounces vodka, preferably Tito's
- 3 tablespoons light agave nectar
- 1 pound ripe peaches, sliced and frozen, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons peach nectar
- 1 tablespoon packed mint leaves, plus sprigs for serving
- Puree vodka, agave, peaches, and nectar with 1 cup crushed ice (or small ice cubes) in a blender, adding cold water a few tablespoons at a time, until thick and smooth. Add mint leaves; puree just until finely chopped. Serve with peach slices and mint sprigs.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.