Marfa Ranch Water
Photography: Matthew Williams
Martha Stewart Living
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Serves 8
- Lime wedges
- Flaky sea salt, such as Maldon
- Aleppo-pepper flakes (available at kalustyans.com)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) silver tequila, chilled
- 48 ounces (6 cups) sparkling water, preferably Topo Chico, chilled
- Run a lime wedge around rim of each serving glass; dip in salt and pepper flakes. Fill glasses with ice. Pour 1 1/2 to 2 ounces tequila into each, top with sparkling water, and serve each with a lime wedge.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.