- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 6
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 pounds assorted heirloom tomatoes, sliced or chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- Ricotta Crostini, for serving (optional)
- Heat oil, anchovies, garlic, and rosemary in a small skillet over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until anchovies break down, about 4 minutes. Place tomatoes in a bowl or on a platter; drizzle with anchovy mixture and season with pepper. Serve atop crostini or as a side dish.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.