Chopped Arugula, Radicchio, and Parsley Salad
Martha Stewart Living
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 head radicchio (about 6 ounces), cored and shredded
- 1 bunch arugula (about 6 ounces), chopped
- 2 cups packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Oven-Dried Black-Olive Seasoning
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine radicchio, arugula, and parsley in a bowl. Drizzle with oil, then sprinkle with lemon juice and black-olive seasoning. Toss to combine, season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.