Grilled Asparagus Flatbreads
Photography: Jennifer Causey
Martha Stewart Living
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 loaf olive bread (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Coarse salt
- 8 ounces burrata or fresh ricotta
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup radish sprouts
- Red-pepper flakes
- Heat grill to medium-high. Brush both sides of bread slices with 1/2 cup oil. Grill until golden and charred in spots, about 1 minute each side. Season with salt. Dollop cheese among slices.
- Toss asparagus with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt. Grill, turning occasionally, until crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Divide among bread slices. Top with sprouts; drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper flakes; serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.