Smoked Salmon-Radish Deviled Eggs
Instead of piping the filling with a pastry bag and tip, you can use a resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped off. Or simply spoon it into the egg whites.
Photography: Mike Krautter
Martha Stewart Living
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 50 minutes
Yield Makes 16
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- 2 ounces minced smoked salmon plus pieces of salmon for garnish
- 3 minced radishes plus sliced radishes for garnish
- Micro herbs
- In a medium saucepan, cover eggs with 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil; remove from heat. Cover and let stand 12 minutes. Drain eggs; run under cold water until cool enough to handle.
- Peel and halve eggs lengthwise; remove yolks and transfer to a bowl. Mash with a fork; mix in mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar. Press through a sieve to make smooth. Pulse yolk mixture with minced smoked salmon and minced radishes in a food processor.
- Using a pastry bag fitted with desired tip (we used plain and star tips), pipe yolk mixture into whites. Garnish with sliced radishes, pieces of salmon, and micro herbs. Serve immediately, or chill up to 2 hours.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.