Pulse the yellow and red tomatoes in separate batches in a food processor, just to a coarse puree.
Photography: Roland Bello
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
Yield Makes one 9-by-13-inch pie
- 1/3 recipe Basic Pizza Dough, or 3/4 pound store-bought dough
- 1 medium yellow tomato, blanched, peeled, seeded, and coarsely pureed (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 medium red tomatoes, blanched, peeled, seeded, and coarsely pureed (about 1/2 cup)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Form dough (as directed in Basic Pizza Dough recipe) in a 9-by-13-inch rimmed baking sheet. Spread yellow tomato sauce over 1/3 of length, and red tomato sauce over remaining 2/3 of length. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until cooked through and crust is golden on edges and bottom, 20 to 24 minutes.
- Using a metal spatula, slide pie onto a cutting board. Slice into 6 pieces and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.