Peppadew Pesto Spaghetti with Feta and Arugula
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Martha Stewart Living
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup Peppadews plus 1 tablespoon brine
- 1/4 cup toasted blanched almonds
- 1/2 smashed garlic clove
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 3 cups arugula
- Pulse Peppadews and brine, almonds, and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped. With machine running, add olive oil to form a loose paste.
- Cook spaghetti in a pot of generously salted water until al dente. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water, and toss both with Peppadew paste, salt, and pepper. Fold in feta and arugula.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.