Paper Hearts Banner
These paper hearts on a string will pull at your heartstrings; a perfect hanging decoration for your Valentine's Day celebration.
- Using the Striped Hearts 2-in-1 Deep Edge Punch, punch two strips of red paper that are 12 inches long, then punch two strips of pink paper that are 9 inches long.
- Stack your strips of paper in this order: red, pink, pink, red. Use a glue stick to attach all four strips of paper at one end.
- Glue the top end of the each red strip to the end of the pink strip next to it.
- Draw the remaining ends together to form a heart shape, and glue.
- Feed metallic ribbon through the heart-shaped openings in the paper hearts to create a banner of your desired length.
- Martha Stewart Crafts Striped Hearts 2-in-1 Deep Edge Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts Glue Stick
- Red and pink scrapbook paper
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.