Avocado and Black Bean Tacos
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Whole Living, January/February January/February 2013
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 minced clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Dash cumin
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Two corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced kale
- 1/4 cup cooked black beans
- 2 Tbsp toasted sunflower seeds
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with garlic, lime juice, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast tortillas over a gas burner, turning, until lightly charred. Divide avocado mixture between tortillas and top with kale, beans, and sunflower seeds. Season with salt.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.