Dark Chocolate Bark with Pistachios and Sea Salt
Making this bark (simply a sheet of chocolate studded with toppings) couldn't be easier: You can mix up a batch in about five minutes before chilling in the fridge. Try different combinations of toppings: nuts, dried fruit, unsweetened coconut, orange zest, or candied ginger.
Whole Living, November 2011
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 8 ounces dark chocolate (70 percent cacao), melted
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, such as fleur de sel or Maldon
- Lightly coat an 8-inch pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper, leaving a small overhang. Pour in chocolate and smooth with a spatula into an even layer.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and sea salt. Chill in fridge until completely set, about 30 minutes. Peel off parchment, and break into pieces.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.