Broccoli and Cheese Pizza
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
Source: Whole Living, September 2011
- Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough (http://www.marthastewart.com/1049684/whole-wheat-pizza-dough)
- 1/2 cup Simple Three-Cheese Blend (http://www.marthastewart.com/1050452/simple-three-cheese-blend)
- Garlic, chopped
- Red onion
- Kalamata olives, pitted
- Broccoli florets, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Place pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on rack in top third of oven.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Transfer stretched dough to parchment.
- Top dough with chopped garlic and cheese blend. Scatter 1/2 cup of red onion, olives, and broccoli florets. Season with salt and
pepper; drizzle with olive oil.
- Transfer to oven: Slide parchment onto
stone or baking sheet. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and bottom is crisp.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.