Pizza with Yellow Tomatoes and Basil
Photography: Marcus Nilsson
Whole Living, September 2011
- 1/4 cup Fresh Tomato Sauce (http://www.marthastewart.com/1050450/fresh-tomato-sauce)
- Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough (http://www.marthastewart.com/1049684/whole-wheat-pizza-dough)
- 1/2 cup Simple Three-Cheese Blend (http://www.marthastewart.com/1050452/simple-three-cheese-blend)
- Garlic, chopped
- Fresh basil
- Red onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Place pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on rack in top third of oven.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Transfer stretched dough to parchment.
- Spread sauce on dough. Add garlic, basil, red
onion, and cheese blend. Top with tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper; drizzle with
- Transfer to oven: Slide parchment onto
stone or baking sheet. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and bottom is crisp.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.