Mediterranean Broccoli Couscous Platter
Top this flavorful broccoli and couscous platter from nutritionist Cynthia Sass's "Cinch!" cookbook with skinless chicken breast for a lunchtime boost of lean protein that will help maintain muscle mass and shrink fat cells.
Also Try: California Sunshine Salad, Pineapple-Red Quinoa Parfait, Salmon-Ginger Rice Bowl
The Martha Stewart Show, January 2011
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 1/4 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup cooked whole-wheat couscous
- 3 ounces cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped
- Heat olive oil over low heat. Add garlic, onions, and broccoli; cook, stirring, until onions are translucent.
- Spread couscous on a plate and top with chicken. Spoon vegetable mixture over chicken and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.