Split Oven-Roasted Potatoes
Use only the best-quality olive oil on these baked potatoes.
- 2 baking potatoes, scrubbed and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Plate the potatoes skin side down in a roasting pan and roast for 35 minutes, or until the potatoes have a golden brown crust. Arrange on a serving platter, drizzle with the oil, and sprinkle with salt and the chives.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.