In this dessert, ricotta holds the berries in place while providing a wonderfully creamy texture and slightly sweet flavor.
Body+Soul, July/August 2006
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 fajita-size (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry all-fruit jam
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved, or quartered if large
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place tortillas on a baking sheet and top each with a tablespoon of jam, spreading it almost to the edge. Bake until tortilla is crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of ricotta over each tortilla, spreading it almost to the edge. Divide the berries among the tortillas, making alternating rows of raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries. Brush tops with remaining jam. Serve immediately, cutting into wedges like a pizza.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.