Photography: Anna Williams
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December 2013
- Spray-paint sprigs of bay or eucalyptus gold and silver; let dry.
- With bolt cutters, remove portion of wreath form and close off ends with wire, as shown.
- Wire together 5 or so bay sprigs and attach to wreath form. Repeat, working from top toward bottom center.
- Wire together gold and silver sprigs and attach to wreath form at bottom center.
- Wire ball picks to floral picks and place in wreath. Glue to secure, if needed.
- Gold and silver floral spray paint
- Bay sprigs and eucalyptus leaves
- Bolt cutters
- Metal wreath form
- Floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Ball picks
- Floral picks
Wreath form, 18", $3.50, mainewreathco.com
Wood floral picks, $3 for 90, save-on-crafts.com
Floral wire, 26 gauge, in Paddle Green, $2; save-on-crafts.com
Colortool spray, by Design Master, in Silver and Brilliant Gold, $6.50, michaels.com
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.