Photography: Bryan Gardner
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 6
- 2 cups chopped pineapple (from 1/2 pineapple)
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest, plus 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno (seeded if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (from 1 clove)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh mint
- Combine pineapple, lime zest and juice, jalapeno, garlic and honey in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely ground. Stir in mint and season with salt. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.