- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3 bunches flat-leaf spinach (10 1/2 cups), stems removed
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, warmed
- In a straight-sided skillet, heat 2 inches water over medium to a gentle simmer until a few bubbles break the surface.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add spinach to pan and toss until slightly wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook 1 minute. Add 3/4 cup cilantro, then transfer to a colander and press excess liquid from greens.
- Crack 1 egg into a small bowl and gently tip into simmering water. Repeat with remaining 3 eggs. Cook until whites are set and yolks are runny, 2 to 3 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Divide quinoa, spinach, and eggs among 4 bowls, and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, and drizzle with olive oil to serve.
Add 2 teaspoons white vinegar to the simmering water. It helps the whites firm up quickly.