Moonshine and Pear-Nectar Cocktail
A fresh rosemary sprig is more than just a pretty garnish in this cocktail. Its fragrance enhances the flavor and sweetness of the pear nectar.
Photography: David Malosh
Martha Stewart Living, October 2013
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Serves 6
- 3 ounces Troy & Sons Platinum moonshine
- 24 ounces pear nectar (3 cups)
- 9 ounces chilled sparkling white wine (from one 750 ml bottle)
- 6 rosemary sprigs (about 4 inches long)
- 6 pear wedges, for garnish
- Fill 6 rocks glasses halfway with ice. Pour 1/2 ounce moonshine, 4 ounces pear nectar, and 1 1/2 ounces wine into each glass. Stir, garnish each with a rosemary sprig and a pear wedge, and serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.