Glue Dots are extra-sticky and adhere to balloons’ latex surface better than double-sided tape.
Photography: Aaron Dyer
Martha Stewart Living, October 2013
- Print templates and cut out. Trace shapes onto card stock and construction paper and cut out.
- Decoupage the face.
- Trim garland. Cut spine and limbs: We used 14 inches for spine, 16 for arms, and 19 for legs.
- Adhere spine and arms to balloon with Glue Dots. Add on legs, hands, and feet clip art with dots.
- White card stock
- Lightweight black construction paper
- Decoupage finish & paintbrush
- Paper garland
- Glue Dots
- Skeleton template
Original Glue Dots Memory Book, 3/8", $4 for 300, dickblick.com
Paper garland, 12', in White, $4, partycity.com
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.