- 1/2 honeydew melon cut into cubes
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 1 bottle (750 mL) dry white wine
- Ice, for serving
- Combine melon, cucumber, lime, mint, elderflower liqueur, and tequila in a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Let stand for at least 1 hour or up to overnight in the refrigerator Add wine and stir to combine. Serve over ice.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.