Photography: Marcus Nilsson
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1 pound), trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add eggs and chives, season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Dollop ricotta over the top. Cook, undisturbed, until edges are set, about 2 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until top of frittata is just set, 10 to 12 minutes. Invert or slide frittata onto a plate or cutting board. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over high, bring 1 inch of salted water to a boil. Add asparagus and cook until bright green and tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Cut frittata into wedges and serve with asparagus.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.