Spicy Cilantro Salad
Taste your jalapeno and add less than we call for if it's superhot.
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Everyday Food, July/August July/August 2013
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 head Boston lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro, large stems removed
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, vegetable oil, and sesame oil; season with salt. Add lettuce, cucumber, jalapeno, and cilantro. Toss to combine.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.