Caesar Potato Salad
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Everyday Food, July/August July/August 2013
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 50 minutes
- Serves 6
- Salt and pepper
- 3 pounds (8 to 10) medium red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 minced small garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups shredded romaine hearts
- In a large pot, bring potatoes to a boil in salted water over high. Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender when pierced with a knife, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and let cool completely. Cut potatoes into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and Parmesan. Add potatoes and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Add romaine hearts just before serving. To store, cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.