Grilled Chicken Parmesan
Everyday Food, July/August July/August 2013
- 6 plum tomatoes
- Thinly sliced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus more for brushing
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 4 split hero rolls
- 4 chicken cutlets
- Grated Parmesan (1/2 cup total)
- Thinly sliced mozzarella (4 ounces total)
- Core and halve tomatoes. Slip some garlic into each half, then toss with olive oil, red pepper flakes, and oregano and season with salt and pepper. Brush rolls with olive oil. Grill rolls until toasted and tomatoes until tender. Season chicken and grill one side; flip, then top with Parmesan and mozzarella. Grill until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted. Make sandwiches with rolls, chicken, and tomatoes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.