Chipotle Chicken Tacos with Radish Salad
Everyday Food, July/August July/August 2013
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chipotles in adobo
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1 bunch sliced radishes and chopped radish greens
- 4 sliced scallion greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 toasted flour tortillas
- Smashed avocado
- Stir together chipotles with cumin and salt. Add chicken and toss to coat. In another bowl, toss together sliced radishes and scallion greens. Dress with olive oil and lime juice; season. Grill chicken, then slice and serve on tortillas, topped with avocado and radish salad. Garnish with radish greens.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.