Tea Towel Dog
Photography: Johnny Miller
Martha Stewart Living, June 2013
- Position template on fabric and cut out pieces.
- Embroider eyes where indicated.
- With right sides facing, sew two sides of ears (where indicated). Turn right side out, tuck unsewn sides inward, and press.
- With right sides facing, sew pieces together with a 1/4-inch seam allowance, leaving a 1-inch gap. Turn right side out and press.
- Stuff with cotton or synthetic fill. Hand-sew gap closed.
- Stitch ears to body (where indicated).
- Tea towels or other cotton fabric
- Sewing machine and supplies
- Embroidery floss
- Cotton or synthetic stuffing
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.