Egg Dyeing 101 App Support Back to Martha Stewart Living App Page
Here's where you'll find answers to common questions about Egg Dyeing 101 for the iPhone and iPod Touch. To learn more about iPhone and iPod Touch functionality or for device support, click here.
1. Where can I download the app?
You can download the app from the App Store: Download Now
2. How much does the app cost?
The app costs $.99.
3. What features are available in the app?
Browse a gallery of 101 extraordinary eggs. Tap to reveal the detailed how-tos, complete with step-by-step photos or video. You can also email eggs to your friends and family to say "Happy Spring!"
4. Will the app run on my iPad?
Yes. For more information on how apps designed for iPhone and iPod Touch work on the iPad, please visit Apple support.
5. What version of iOS is required?
The app works with iOS 6.0 and later.
6. Will the app work on other smart phones or tablets, like the Droid or BlackBerry?
The app runs only on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
7. How do I find the instructions to create one of the eggs I see in the gallery?
Simply tap the "How-To" button in the upper right corner of your screen to access the instructions.
8. How do I add eggs to my Favorites?
Tap the star icon at the bottom of your screen when viewing an egg. The egg will be added to your Favorites.
9. How do I delete eggs from my Favorites?
Tap the arrow icon in the upper right of the screen, select the eggs to delete from your Favorites, than tap "Delete."
10. How do I share eggs with my friends and family?
There are two ways to share. You can tap the email icon in the lower left when browsing eggs in the gallery. You can also email an egg from your Favorites list by tapping the arrow icon in the upper right of the screen, selecting the eggs you'd like to share, then tapping "Share."
11. Help, I'm unable to view the videos in the app!
If you have trouble playing video it could be caused by a memory limitation. Try shutting down your device and then opening the app again.
12. Where can I find the supplies featured in the app?
Any special supplies needed to create an egg are listed in its how-to instructions. You can also tap "Basics" at the bottom of the screen, then tap "Sources" for a complete list of special supplies featured in the app.
13. Do I need a wireless connection to use the app after I've downloaded it?
No. Once you've downloaded the app, you can view all content. However, any Web links in the app will require an active Internet connection to access.
14. I've downloaded the app but am having trouble using it on my phone. What should I do?
Please visit Apple support for suggestions on how to resolve common issues with using apps.