Lanterns made from plain brown-paper bags spell danger for arriving trick-or-treaters or Halloween dinner guests. To make a lantern, you'll need two bags of the same size, plus a votive or pillar candle in a glass, stencils, a utility knife, cardboard, and a glue stick.
- Brown-paper bags (two for each lantern)
- Votive or pillar candles in a glass
- Similar stencils (02486001), by Delta, from Create for Less
- Craft knife, from marthastewartcrafts.com
- Scrap cardboard
- Glue stick, from marthastewartcrafts.com