Cocktails App Support
Martha Stewart Makes Cocktails iPad App Support
Can't find the answer you need? Please contact our support team.
- 1. How can I skip the introduction?
- 2. How do I search for a certain cocktail?
- 3. How do I manage my "Favorites" list?
- 4. How do I access the bar snack recipes?
- 5. Why doesn't anything happen when I tap on the Martini+ icon?
- 6. How do I share cocktail information with my friends and family?
- 7. How can I add a personalized note or reminder to a specific recipe?
- 8. Can I purchase the barware that Martha recommends?
- 9. Are there other Martha Stewart apps available?
1. How can I skip the introduction?
You can skip the introductory animation at any time by tapping on the screen.
2. How do I search for a certain cocktail?
To search for a particular recipe or ingredient, tap the ribbon with the Martha Stewart logo in the upper-left corner of the screen, and select "Search." You'll be directed to the search page, where you can choose to use either the search wheel or the textbox function. Within the search wheel, simply spin the outer part of the wheel to select a type of liquor, and/or the inner wheel to select a flavor or characteristic. If you know exactly what you're looking for, you can also type specific terms into the text box at the top of the page.
3. How do I manage my "Favorites" list?
To add a cocktail to your list, go to the recipe page of the cocktail you want to add, and select the heart icon next to the word "add" below the name of the drink. To access your favorites list, tap the heart icon at the top of the screen; a popover containing your favorites will appear. To remove a recipe, tap the "Edit" button inside the list. Then tap the "x" on the upper-left corner of the cocktail you wish to delete. Alternately, from the recipe, tap the heart icon next to the word "remove" below the name of the drink. To rearrange the recipes already in your list, tap the "Edit" button inside your favorites list, and then tap and hold the gray bars to the right of the recipe name. By dragging this gray icon, you can arrange the recipes in any order you desire.
4. How do I access the bar snack recipes?
You must be on the runway to access bar snack recipes. Once there, tap the banner on the bottom-right of the runway. This will trigger a popover menu displaying whichever bar snacks coincide with that particular bundle of cocktails. Just click on any of the bar snack photos to go to that recipe. Once on a specific recipe page, you can swipe to get to the next bar snack in that group.
5. Why doesn't anything happen when I tap on the Martini+ icon?
In order to view additional bundles available for purchase, you must have a wi-fi connection. Once they are purchased, they will automatically appear in "Your Library."
6. How do I share cocktail information with my friends and family?
While viewing a recipe, select "share" in the upper-right corner of the screen. Choose either email or Facebook as your share mode. If you choose email, the app will use your default account to automatically set up an email with the recipe text and a photo. Simply type the recipient's email address into the appropriate field and tap "send." If you choose Facebook, the app will ask permission to access your Facebook account. Once you provide login information, you will be able to post cocktail and bar-snack recipes as Facebook status updates.
7. How can I add a personalized note or reminder to a specific recipe?
To supplement a recipe with a personalized note or reminder, select the "add a note" option, accessible just below the recipe instruction text. A menu, including a keyboard, will pop up. After writing your note, simply tap the "done" button and it will save automatically.
8. Can I purchase the barware that Martha recommends?
Yes, just tap the Martha Stewart logo on the upper-left corner of the screen, and select "Barware" from the drop-down menu. Some of the tools and glassware pictured are available at Macys.com. Simply select the item you're interested in; if it's available for purchase, a direct link will appear just below the photograph.
9. Are there other Martha Stewart apps available?
Yes, there are other MSLO apps available, including Smoothies from Whole Living, Martha Stewart Makes Cookies, and Martha Stewart CraftStudio. You can access this content for iPad, iPhone, and/or iPod Touch by selecting the "+M" button on the bottom-left corner of the runway. Once opening the tab, you can simply select a title to be redirected to the app's homepage on the iTunes store.