Green Salad with Edible Flowers
Edible flowers are available at forthegourmet.com.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Photography: John Kernick
Source: Martha Stewart Living, May 2013
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 1/2 ounces tender baby salad greens (about 12 cups)
- 1 package (50-count) unsprayed violas (small pansies) or other edible flowers
Combine vinegar and mustard in a bowl. Gradually whisk in oil, then season dressing with salt and pepper.
Toss dressing with greens and top with flowers. Serve immediately.