Rangpur Lime Margarita
If you're not sure whether you want a salted rim, wet and dip just half of it in salt.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 1 drink
Source: Martha Stewart Living, May 2013
- 1 fresh common (Persian) lime wedge or water, for rimming glass, plus 1 lime slice, halved, for garnish
- Coarse salt, for rimming glass
- Ice, for serving
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce fresh Rangpur lime juice
- 1 ounce orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 3 to 4 Candied Rangpur Lime Rounds, plus 1 ounce Candied Rangpur Lime Round Syrup
Wet the rim of a glass with lime wedge and dip in salt to coat. Fill glass with ice. Add tequila, lime juice, liqueur, and syrup and stir.
Place 3 to 4 candied lime rounds on a small wooden skewer. Garnish cocktail with skewer and lime halves.