Green Goddess Dressing and Dip
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 1 cup
Photography: Jonathan Lovekin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 anchovy fillet, rinsed and patted dry
- 3/4 cup lightly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 scallions, white and pale-green parts separated from dark-green tops
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons lightly packed chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- Crudites or crostini, for serving
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, anchovy, parsley, basil, white and pale-green parts of scallions, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper in a food processor and puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
Finely chop scallion tops and stir into dressing along with tarragon. Season with salt and pepper and serve with crudites or crostini.