1 of 7
A Little Color
We asked to see your most beautiful Easter projects and -- no surprise -- you blew us away with your creativity! Keep uploading your Easter ideas to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #MSLeaster until 12 A.M. EST Thursday, March 28, 2013. One lucky winner will receive a handmade Easter basket from Kevin Sharkey. Until then, get inspired by some of our favorite entries so far.
We’re all for vibrant hues, but @diyshowoff’s use of subtle neutrals makes this soft color palette pop.
2 of 7
We were charmed by the fun French labels and fruity adornments @thealisonshow added to these undyed Easter eggs.
3 of 7
We fell hard for the intricate china-like illustrations on these eggs created by @rushkaonline. (And we couldn’t resist the “How Funky Is Your” chicken drawing.)
4 of 7
The abstract swirls on this marbleized Easter egg pop when displayed on a blue-and-white porcelain dish, proving that @carpeitem is a master of mixing patterns.
5 of 7
In this elegant black-and-white Easter display submitted by @darlajvw, artificial birds make their nests on speckled eggs displayed in stemmed glassware.
6 of 7
By embellishing undyed eggs with markers, @justasmidgen achieved sweet, childlike simplicity with polka dots and floral designs.
7 of 7
We love how @rushkaonline mixed playful heart-shaped garland with vintage-looking egg prints in this festive Easter nook.
You Just Viewed
Inspired Easter Contest SubmissionsReplay
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Decorate with Brass
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- The Barest Simmer
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- A Blueprint for Color
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks