Tools and Materials
Clear decal paper
- Print clip art onto decal paper.
- Spray the paper with two coats of varnish; let dry after each coat.
- Cut out individual decals, staying as close to the designs as possible. Soak them in a bowl of water for about a minute.
- Remove a decal from the water and slowly separate it from its backing, sliding it onto the egg as you go. Smooth with your fingertips. Gently press a paper towel against the decal to absorb excess water.
- Let dry a few minutes; repeat with additional decals. Try multiples of the same design, or a collage of different images.
- Let dry overnight, then spray with a coat of varnish.