Use this fresh, creamy condiment in Soft-Boiled Egg Tartines with Green Mayonnaise. This recipe is adapted from Sarah Copeland's forthcoming book, "Feast" (Chronicle Books).
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 1/2 cup
Source: Martha Stewart Living, April 2013
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped arugula
- 1/2 cup packed mixed fresh parsley, dill, mint, basil, and chives, chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Pulse arugula, herbs, yogurt, mayonnaise, and oil in a food processor until smooth. Pulse in lemon juice to taste; season with salt and pepper.