Brown Sugar and Oatmeal Homemade Body Scrub
For a luxurious Handmade Holiday Gift, try fragrant, exfoliating body scrubs. Use the recipe below, or mix in a bit of your favorite scent for an extra-personal touch.
- 2 cups loosely packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whole oats, ground in a spice grinder
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- Zest from one lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Large bowl
- Mixing spoon
- 16-ounce jars
- Die-cut border stickers
- Label template for Brown Sugar and Oatmeal body scrub
- Light-colored paper or lightweight cardstock
- Xyron Creative Station with laminate/permanent adhesive cartridge
- Scissors or craft knife
In a large bowl, combine brown sugar with oats. Add 1/2 cup grapeseed oil and mix well. Add lemon zest and juice; mix until incorporated.
Pour scrubs into jars. Place die-cut border stickers around outside of each jar.
Print label template for Brown Sugar and Oatmeal body scrub onto paper. Run paper through Xyron Creative Station to laminate and back with permanent adhesive. Cut out labels with scissors or craft knife and adhere to top of jar lid.