Broiled Mustard-Crusted Flounder
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Photography: Anson Smart
- 4 boneless flounder fillets (1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons capers, rinsed, drained, and roughly chopped
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ounces tender greens, such as baby arugula, mache, parsley or chervil (4 cups)
Heat broiler, with rack in top position. Combine yogurt, mustard, capers, and 1 teaspoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Pat fillets dry with paper towels. Coat one side of fillets with 1 teaspoon oil and arrange, oil side down, on sheet. Spread yogurt mixture on fillets. Broil until fish is opaque throughout and yogurt mixture is bubbling and browned in spots, about 5 minutes. Toss greens with remaining 2 teaspoons oil, season with salt and pepper. Serve fillets with greens and lemon wedges.