Make this recipe with chicken wings for a crowd-pleasing game-day appetizer; make it with drumsticks for a simple weeknight dinner.
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2011
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wings, cut in half at joint (wing tips removed), or drumsticks
In a glass baking dish, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, Sriracha sauce, sugar, ginger, and sesame oil. Add chicken and toss to coat. Marinate 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Bake until chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens, 30 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through.