1 of 13
Whether you're celebrating endless love, new beginnings, or the greatest friends, you can never be too thoughtful on Valentine's Day. Here are a few gift suggestions to get you started.
This Valentine Mini Glitter Set makes it simple to add sparkle to your sentiments. Sprinkle these hues over handmade cards or decorative gift boxes.
2 of 13
Heart to Heart
Spread the love with customizable gift boxes. Create beautiful designs with glitter to add a touch of sparkle.
$7 for 3 boxes, Martha Stewart Crafts
4 of 13
Complement your tea date with dozens of dainty desserts. Bake bite-size hearts and mini Bundt cakes with a tea-cake pan.
5 of 13
Marry graceful glass domes with delicious desserts for a spectacular end to a romantic, homemade meal.
From $36, macys.com
6 of 13
Stamp of Approval
A miniature stamp set is like your own portable print shop. Decorate school lunch bags and gift tags, or use them on kraft paper to design intricate wrapping paper.
7 of 13
In the Pink
It's easy to fall in love with these raspberry-hued new totes, tablet sleeves, and wristlets.
From $17, staples.com
8 of 13
Rise and Shine
Made with plush Turkish cotton, this robe is a cozy addition to a romantic breakfast in bed.
10 of 13
An ice bucket is a classic and functional gift when wrapped up with a bottle of fine champagne.
11 of 13
Hearts & Hands
Create sweet and simple homemade valentines with punches that transform paper in an instant.
12 of 13
A Way to Woo
Dotted with hearts, this collection is the perfect one to give or get on February 14th.
From $15, macys.com
13 of 13
A bright red cake-pop pan creates delightfully delicious treats to add pizzazz to your party.
You Just Viewed
Gifts from the HeartReplay
- A Blueprint for Color
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- The Barest Simmer
- Decorate with Brass
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho