1 of 13
Is your dwelling in dire need of an update? Start the New Year in a new space with these chic interior upgrades.
With a subtle tone-on-tone effect, the Winterthur Carton Martha Stewart Living carpeting is an easy way to give your home a face-lift.
Price: available upon request
2 of 13
Add a pop of color with an accent wall in a rich orange-red like our persimmon red interior paint.
Samples, $2.94 each, homedepot.com
3 of 13
A chic tufted sofa like the Saybridge will encourage you to sit back and relax more this year.
4 of 13
Make good on your resolution to get more sleep with these thick hypoallergenic pillows.
$60 for two, macys.com
5 of 13
Add some sophistication to your home office with the light and airy Ingrid desk in creamy white almond.
6 of 13
These collapsible organizing bins are ideal for storing clothing or small toys in your children's room, home office, or laundry.
$8 each, homedepot.com
7 of 13
A distinguished-looking mirror adds depth and light to your space.
Find similar styles at homedepot.com
9 of 13
Declutter your fridge by jotting down notes on dry-erase decals instead.
From $4, staples.com
10 of 13
Stop chasing pet food crumbs with your broom; a mat with a high lip keeps messes contained.
11 of 13
Keep bills, recipes, and receipts off your countertops with pocket folders that can adhere to metal, wood, glass, and tile.
From $7, staples.com
12 of 13
This laundry cart makes staying organized easy with an ironing board, stainless-steel trays for accessories, wheels for mobility, and an overhead bar for hanging laundry.
13 of 13
Changing out your cabinet hardware can give any room a brand-new feel without blowing your budget.
From $2, homedepot.com
You Just Viewed
Freshen Up Your SpaceReplay
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Decorate with Brass
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- The Barest Simmer
- A Blueprint for Color